Friday, January 13, 2012

Dress for HBO.

Dress for HBO.
Night of January 10, 2012 I was thinking of what to wear for the HBO sales and training and program presentation held in Shangri-la Makati. Should I wear trousers and a polo or should I wear something girly yet professional? Until I have decided... So here it is. :)  





















Amy (from HBO Asia in Singapore) and Me after their presentation in Shangri-la Makati.
Happy 20th birthday HBO Asia!

I'm wearing an animal print tube dress from Forever 21, top cover and braided belt is from St. Francis Square, a pair of black wedge with pink and gray stripes on its heels is from Crossings Department Store, EDSA Shangri-la, caramel bowling bag is from Mango, watch is from Kenneth Cole (a gift from a family friend in US), necklace is from The Landmark. 
I love animal prints and Caramel/Tan hues! Au Naturale! I love the braided belts nowadays, it fits all waistlines! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment