Friday, January 27, 2012

Black Friday.

TGIF! The start of the weekend, the end of work days and I smell rest day!!! :) For some (and for me), Friday is the most-awaited day of the week. It's the day that (almost) everybody look up to. So for my Friday's work outfit, I decided to wear Black+Gray+Turquoise accessories+Powder Pink flats = Simply fun! 


But there is one thing I forgot :( - my camera! In substitute, I used my sister's 
iPhone (and thanks to my sister Phia for the shoot)!


Viola!




Should I pull the alarm down just for fun? Nah! I'm just holding it for shoot. :p




All pictures with black borders are product of Instagram via iPhone :)
iLove Instagram!
 






Happy weekend! :)

Top cover: Gray short sleeve with shirring 
Inner top: Black tube top from tiangge in St. Francis Square
Bottom: Black skinny pants from M&Co.
Shoes: Powder pink flats with stripes ribbon detail.
Accessories: Turquoise earrings (Php20), necklace (Php90), bracelets (Php40 each), 
all from Vente! 
Watch: White leather watch from Fossil
Ring: Heart silver ring from Just Gift and 
my two-tone (platinum & gold) wedding ring with diamond :)


No comments:

Post a Comment