Monday, July 9, 2012

What's In My Pouch?

Inspired by Cosmopolitan Philippines magazine's What's In My Bag? section, I came up with my own version but this time I called it, What's In My Pouch? Little Things that I have in my pouch to organize my stuffs in my bag (I'm not sure if I really organized it well) and carry it all everyday! 

Photo taken from my Blackberry Curve and edit it with photo frame from BB app :)

My kikay essentials :)

My office essentials :)

My pouch is nearly like a bag for some people. It consists of all the things you can almost see in one's bag (sometimes, others don't bring 'em everyday) but for me, it's all in my Star World pouch alone given to me by my friend from a content distributor. So there you go- What's In My Pouch? L-R (pic #2) neon green pony tail band, blackberry USB cable, crystal barrette, ELF eyebrow sharpener, ELF two-way cake foundation, clinique dual eyeshadow, Avon lipcolor, Maybelline Baby Lips balm, ELF concealer, Nature Republic cheek and lip tint, eyebrow razor, Revlon lipcolor, ELF lipcolor, nail cutter, YSL lipcolor, Etude House eyebrow pen.
L-R (pic #3) Evo Bond super glue, correction tape, USB flash drive, Swiss Army, memory card reader, Nickelodeon flash drive,  Parker pen, Pilot pen, GMA pen, MyGel pen, and iPod shuffle. So, What's in you pouch? =) <3




No comments:

Post a Comment