Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Weekend 2011

Though December 25 fell on Sunday and now I'm back to work, Christmas on weekend was a blast! I spent Christmas with my family and relatives and the most exciting part - the exchange gift! :D I love my new Pink Leopard print planner 2012 from Tomato! Thanks tatay! Plus a 100 bucks inside. hahaha... Aside from that, photo op was the evidence of the fun-filled Christmas. 


But of course, we must not forget our fellow countrymen who suffered from the tragedy. Let's continue to share our blessings to them by donating whatever we could. Thank you!













I'm wearing hot pink stripes 3/4 polo blouse, high waist shorts, both from St. Francis Square, Yellow wedge from Celine and watch from Kenneth Cole. Then I changed into comfy Pink Guess shirt later that night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment