Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The New Makeup Look!

BEST FACE FORWARD
I've seen and read the New Makeup Look from Metro Magazine November 2011 issue and I love it!
The article says, "The pre-requisite for the hottest makeup look of 2012 is healthy looking, radiant skin that is best achieved by using a dewy, light reflecting foundation formula. It is essential to pare down the cheeks and remember that a bit of contour and a hint of highlighter on top of the cheekbones are all you need. Groom the brows, but do not thin it out because full brow is still the best."


So, to test it on, I tried it at home and here it is :)





To complete the look, I used these tools: 


  

On lips: I used the natural color of CK lip gloss



On eyes: I used black glittery eyeshadow and Nude shimmer eyeshadow both from The Faceshop.


CK Lipgloss





On eyes: ELF brightening eye pencil and Natasha highlighting pencil
On eyebrows: ELF eyebrow makeup 


On cheeks: Nude Pink & White glow blusher from The Faceshop



Tools: Contour Brushes Accessories: earrings from Forever 21 (the only jewelry I wore on my wedding day)

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winda! Thank you very much for appreciating my work! I followed your blog (hope you followed mine too!) :) You have a nice blog! Keep it up and we'll make a pretty wonderful blog world! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete