Sunday, October 16, 2011

SALE MADNESS!

S-A-L-E - Every girl's favorite word!

I exchanged my usual Sunday laziness at home with my husband, Jeff just to join the crowd (and of course with my sister Yna and Slyde) at SM Megamall's 3-Day sale! 
First stop, FOREVER 21!

We were like never-been-here-before! haha.. In two hours of browsing and looking for the right pieces to grab, here's what I got and for myself, and it's all worth it! 




Animal print tube dress from Forever 21 at Php1025.00 less 50%!



Gray Sunglasses from Forever 21 at Php368.50 less 50%!


Gold tone Heart necklace with Rhinestones at regular price of Php175.00


My sister's Gold tone necklace with flower pendant at regular price of Php175.00


Lovely pieces I got from Forever 21! :) Until the next sale season Forever 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment